Fits Discovery and Range Rover classic 1992 to 1994.
All systems with the 1 button key fob
Has your remote key fob failed?
Once your immobiliser and alarm system is switched on with the remote key fob, it can only be switched off with the key fob. If your key fob fails and you have no spare, the alarm immobiliser can only be deactivated by Remote key Ltd.
We can send you a plug to get you up and running again, or just keep it hidden in your Land Rover for emergency’s.
Very easily fitted in seconds, fitting instructions are included.
1 Unit £21.60 (inc VAT & post)
This does NOT work on Range Rover P38
- We only sell to the UK/Northern Ireland, Click HERE for Remote Key worldwide
- Pay online with credit/debit card or Paypal our payment system is 100% secure guaranteed or call 07565 505 572 to place an order over the phone, postal orders accepted, sorry No cheques.
- All our products are covered by a 12 Month written Guarantee and a 14 day money back guarantee
- You will receive a full VAT receipt
- You will get a help line phone number and email for customer support
- Send all parts, keys and control box’s (ECU’s) to Remote Key Ltd 3 Nea Close Christchurch BH23 4QQ, include your details with your item.
- For full terms and conditions