If you have this type of key fob or one very similar with 3 buttons or a Rover symbol we can help.
We require the body control computer from under the dashboard, we can programme in new key fobs and supply the EKA code.
We supply an 100% brand new original key fob (logo removed for copyright)
We need you to send us the control box from your car, it must be the control shown on the right, your control box may have different markings on the label, it is commonly know as a pektron scu (central control unit)
Send your control box to:
Remote Key Ltd
3 Nea Close
Please!! include your details with your box so we know who has sent it.
1. Remove the glove box, held in place by 2 screws under its bottom edge.
2. Remove the cabin air filter (pull out) located to the right of the heat exchanger.
3. Loosen the screws and remove the 2 vertical metal joining strips that create a seal between (a) the fan housing on the left and (b) the air plenum on the right. These strips are hooked at one end and screwed at the other.
4. (ONLY FOR CARS WITH AIR CONDITIONING) Go under the bonnet and release the plate holding the a/c pipes to the bulkhead. This allows the pipes to be disconnected from the coil on the inside of the car. Loosen whatever remaining screws hold the coil in place and pull it away from the inside of the bulkhead.
Note: It may be necessary to loosen or remove the retaining screws of the dash board to gain wiggle room. I did this, but doing it was definitely necessary to take out the fan housing which I later proved to be unecessary as described above.
5. The SCU can now be seen, unclipped and slid out from its cavity. Remove the 4 plugs and you have it.
6. Reverse the whole procedure to reinstall.
If your car has air-conditioning the ECU can suffer with water damage, check the connectors for corrosion if your ECU is water damaged it cannot usually be repaired but the vital information contained in the ECU can be “cloned” to a good working second-hand or new ECU
MGTF models the ECU is located under the radio.
1 X Key Fob – £88.80 (inc VAT & delivery) *EKA CODE SUPPLIED FREE* (we do not sell EKA codes over the phone)
We will return your pektron scu control box back using insured tracked delivery usually within 48 hours ready programmed to re-fit and use
Click on the “BUY NOW” above it is 100% safe and fast.
Click on the “BUY NOW” above, the programmer deposit payment is included in the total payment.
We send orders out daily Monday to Friday, when you place your order you will be informed the day the order will be processed, once your order is processed you will be provided a tracking number, we send all orders as fast as we can, we use next day tracked delivery but next day is depending on the time of day you place your order.
We supply a pre-paid return envelope for the programmer return (UK orders ONLY) we refund the payment to the account you used for the initial payment, you will be advised by email or text about the refund and the EKA code.
Yes we have sold 5,000 worldwide and 99.9% work first time.
We give a 14 day money back guarantee, if you are not happy in anyway send the key back for a full refund (we cannot return the postage costs) we have worked on this system for many years we know the faults and the problems so if the key does not work we can usually find out why.
The electronics cannot be copied, the metal key blade can be copied but the electronic parts has a unique code of which you cannot have 2 keys with the same code so this cannot be copied.
- Unlock your vehicle with the key in the drivers door lock, do not open the door.
- Press the right hand button lock button (the button with the padlock symbol or the dimpled button) on the key fob 4 to 8 times.
- Open the key fob
- Remove the battery
- Press any button 10 ten times, and the same with the other button
- Refit the battery or a new battery
- Unlock the vehicle with the key in the drivers door lock, do not open the door
- Press the right hand button lock button (the button with the padlock symbol or the dimpled button) on the key fob 4 to 8 times
Ask for your money back (WE ONLY SUPPLY EKA CODES FREE WITH A KEY AND PROGRAMMER PURCHASE)
No, you need the programmer to programme the key’s unique code to your MG Rover.
We get this every day sorry NO we cannot, don’t waste your money.
Our new key is exactly what is says it will NOT repair faulty parts on your car including the immobiliser, a real expert will know what is causing the fault and repair it.
No we cannot re-programme old keys we only sell brand new fully guaranteed keys, a real expert will know what is causing the fault and repair it.
We don’t need any codes from your existing MG Rover key.
Postage is 99% next day delivery, insured & tracked you are sent a SMS Text or email notification and it includes the return of the programmer (UK customers ONLY) if you don’t agree with this please do not purchase!
- Pay online with credit/debit card or Paypal. Our payment system is 100% secure guaranteed or call 07486 860993 to place an order over the phone, postal orders accepted, sorry No cheques.
- All our products are covered by a 12 Month written Guarantee and a 14 day money back guarantee.
- You will receive a full VAT receipt.
- You will get a help line phone number and email for customer support.
- Send all parts, keys and control box’s (ECU’s) to Remote Key Ltd 3 Nea Close Christchurch BH23 4QQ, include your details with your item.
- For full terms and conditions.