Classic Rover Mini All in one Key (with programmer) 1997 to 2001
1 x key fob – £99.98 (inc VAT & tracked insured delivery)
£129.98 total payable now including £30 deposit required for the programmer
£30 refund on return of the programmer within 28 days in the return pre-paid envelope (return pre-paid is UK orders only)
You pay a Total of £99.98
You do not have to return the programmer, we keep the £30 deposit.
The deposit is returned to the account used for payment (we do not give out cash or cheques).
This is for the 2 button all in on key and programmer for vehicles with the diagnostic socket 1997 onwards.
Modern look, ultra robust, made in the UK, 12 Months written guarantee. This is the same as the standard key fob, the key and remote is all in one unit. The metal key blade can be cut at any good high street or market key cutter by copying your existing key. We can cut the key free by code if you have this code from your vehicle’s security card documents or the grey tag.
Find the programming socket on the drivers side above the foot pedals towards the left.
For 1997 onwards vehicles:
- We will send you a key fob and a small programmer box
- Plug in the programmer box wait 30 seconds
- The new Classic Mini key fob is programmed and ready to use
- The programmer takes care of everything as soon as the programmer is done the key fob is ready to use.
- The Rover Mini Remote key fob will work in the same way as the original, it works the immobiliser & alarm.
- The Rover Mini Remote key fob will NOT stop any key fobs you already have from working, it will NOT erase them or change the way they operate
- The new key fob will work if you have lost your key fob
- The new key fob will work if your existing key fob is not working or broken
- The new key fob will work if your immobiliser / alarm is on and you cannot start your car
- The new key fob will work if you cannot turn off the alarm or immobiliser
- The new key fob will work as a spare key fob
- The new key fob will work with any key fobs you already have working
- The new key fob will NOT change the way your alarm or immobiliser works
- The new key fob will NOT repair a faulty immobiliser
- The key fob will NOT programme any other key fob, the programmer will only programme the key fob we supply
- If you require 2 key fobs you will need to purchase 2 programmers each key fob requires 1 programmer.