A replacement Rover Metro keyfob will look like the one on the right:
The new key fob works exactly the same as the original
The key fob will install in exactly the same way as the original
Full fitting instructions are included with all key fobs
The installation is a DIY procedure which can be carried out at home with no tools required
A help line for all customers is available
The key fobs have been engineered to meet original equipment quality standards
All Key fobs come with a 12 month guarantee
The key fob will work together with the old type key fobs on the same vehicle
Each key fob has a unique code. Due to the rolling code system keys cannot be copied or cloned.
Click on the “BUY NOW” above it is 100% safe and fast.
Click on the “BUY NOW” above, the programmer deposit payment is included in the total payment.
We send orders out daily Monday to Friday, when you place your order you will be informed the day the order will be processed, once your order is processed you will be provided a tracking number, we send all orders as fast as we can, we use next day tracked delivery but next day is depending on the time of day you place your order.
We supply a pre-paid return envelope for the programmer return (UK orders ONLY) we refund the payment to the account you used for the initial payment, you will be advised by email or text about the refund and the EKA code.
Yes we have sold 5,000 worldwide and 99.9% work first time.
We give a 14 day money back guarantee, if you are not happy in anyway send the key back for a full refund (we cannot return the postage costs) we have worked on this system for many years we know the faults and the problems so if the key does not work we can usually find out why.
The electronics cannot be copied, the metal key blade can be copied but the electronic parts has a unique code of which you cannot have 2 keys with the same code so this cannot be copied.
- Unlock your vehicle with the key in the drivers door lock, do not open the door.
- Press the right hand button lock button (the button with the padlock symbol or the dimpled button) on the key fob 4 to 8 times.
- Open the key fob
- Remove the battery
- Press any button 10 ten times, and the same with the other button
- Refit the battery or a new battery
- Unlock the vehicle with the key in the drivers door lock, do not open the door
- Press the right hand button lock button (the button with the padlock symbol or the dimpled button) on the key fob 4 to 8 times
Ask for your money back (WE ONLY SUPPLY EKA CODES FREE WITH A KEY AND PROGRAMMER PURCHASE)
No, you need the programmer to programme the key’s unique code to your MG Rover.
We get this every day sorry NO we cannot, don’t waste your money.
Our new key is exactly what is says it will NOT repair faulty parts on your car including the immobiliser, a real expert will know what is causing the fault and repair it.
No we cannot re-programme old keys we only sell brand new fully guaranteed keys, a real expert will know what is causing the fault and repair it.
We don’t need any codes from your existing MG Rover key.
Postage is 99% next day delivery, insured & tracked you are sent a SMS Text or email notification and it includes the return of the programmer (UK customers ONLY) if you don’t agree with this please do not purchase!
- Pay online with credit/debit card or Paypal. Our payment system is 100% secure guaranteed or call 07486 860993 to place an order over the phone, postal orders accepted, sorry No cheques.
- All our products are covered by a 12 Month written Guarantee and a 14 day money back guarantee.
- You will receive a full VAT receipt.
- You will get a help line phone number and email for customer support.
- Send all parts, keys and control box’s (ECU’s) to Remote Key Ltd 3 Nea Close Christchurch BH23 4QQ, include your details with your item.
- For full terms and conditions.