Do you have problems starting your Renault Kangoo?
Does your Renault Kangoo immobiliser light keep flashing?
If you press your Renault Kangoo key while trying to start the car is may sometimes start?
If your Renault Kangoo key is broken or your Renault Clio immobiliser is just having problems our immobiliser bypass will sort your problems.
We send you this plug (pin entry plug)
This device will bypass all Renault Kangoo immobilisers (all models up to 2003). Once we have deactivated your immobiliser your Renault kangoo will start normally, with any key which fits the ignition. This process still works, even if your key fob has stopped working before you order the bypass.
We will need the emergency start number, this number is either in the vehicle service book (supplementary key No) or inside the key, the number in the key may be on a paper sticker or the number wiil be printed inside the plastic housing, you will need a UV light to see this number, the number can also be obtained from a Renault dealership. If you cannot see the number in your key send the key to Remote Key Ltd.
The number Will be 8 didgits long Starting With “E”
We will send you a device which plugs into your Kangoo and it will start, your Kangoo will start normally every time.
Hover over image to display description.
- This bypass device will only start the vehicle with the supplied code
- This bypass will only bypass the immobiliser
- The bypass can be left on the vehicle for the rest of its life
- This bypass will NOT affect any other part of your vehicle (including central locking)
- This bypass will NOT repair the central locking
- Any key that will fit the ignition will start the vehicle
- The bypass will only work if your engine turns over and the red LED light is flashing
- The bypass can be removed at any time, the vehicle will resort back to an immobilised state
- The only difference the bypass will make is the red LED light on the dashboard will flash in a different pattern
- FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE *postage costs not included*
This device will only repair Renault Kangoo immobiliser problems, the device does not affect any other parts of your Renault Kangoo
Prices – ALL SENT ITEMS REQUIRE A SIGNATURE
1 x Renault Kangoo immobiliser bypass (pin entry plug) 1996 – 2003 – £78.00 (inc VAT &standard postage) In Stock
1 x Renault Kangoo immobiliser bypass (pin entry plug) 1996 – 2003 – £82.80 (*inc VAT &Insured Special Delivery Postage*) In Stock
You will be asked for your supplementary key number when checking out. The number will be 8 digits long Starting with “E”
- This web site is only for sales in the UK/Northern Ireland, Click HERE for Remote Key worldwide
- Pay online with credit/debit card or Paypal our payment system is 100% secure guaranteed or call 07565 505 572 to place an order over the phone, postal orders accepted, sorry No cheques.
- All our products are covered by a 12 Month written Guarantee and a 14 day money back guarantee
- You will receive a full VAT receipt
- You will get a help line phone number and email for customer support
- Send all parts, keys and control box’s (ECU’s) to Remote Key Ltd 3 Nea Close Christchurch BH23 4QQ, include your details with your item.
- For full terms and conditions
Renault Kangoo remote key fobs are sometimes reffered to as Renault Kangoo plips, Renault Kangoo zappers, Renault Kangoo remotes, Renault Kangoo immobiliser, Renault Kangoo immobiliser repair, Renault Kangoo immobiliser key ,Renault Kangoo key, Renault Kangoo replacement key, Renault Kangoo remote zapper, Renault Kangoo immobiliser problems, Renault Kangoo immobiliser reset, Renault Kangoo immobiliser bypass, Renault Kangoo immobiliser code, Renault Kangoo immobiliser removal, Renault Kangoo immobiliser disable, Renault Kangoo not starting, Renault Kangoo red immobiliser light flashing, Renault Kangoo immobiliser fault, Renault Kangoo broken key, Renault Kangoo faulty key, Renault Kangoo key reapiror remote zappers.
All of these common phrases can be used to describe a Renault Kangoo remote key fob.