Classic Rover Mini 1997 to 2001 Two Button Lucas Key Fob (with programmer)
This is for the 2 button Lucas key fob and programmer for vehicles with the diagnostic socket 1997 onwards.
Find the programming socket on the drivers side above the foot pedals towards the left.
1 x key fob – £74.99 (inc VAT & 24 to 48 hour tracked insured delivery)
£104.99 total payable now including £30 deposit required for the programmer
£30 refund on return of the programmer within 28 days in the return pre-paid envelope (return pre-paid is UK orders only)
You pay a Total of £74.99
You do not have to return the programmer, we keep the £30 deposit.
The deposit is returned to the account used for payment (we do not give out cash or cheques)
For 1997 onwards vehicles:
- The Rover Mini key will work in the same way as the original, it works the immobiliser & alarm.
- The Rover Mini key will NOT stop any key fobs you already have from working, it will NOT erase them or change the way they operate
- The new key will work if you have lost your key fob
- The new key will work if your existing key fob is not working or broken
- The new key will work if your immobiliser / alarm is on and you cannot start your car
- The new key will work if you cannot turn off the alarm or immobiliser
- The new key will work as a spare key fob
- The new key will work with any key fobs you already have working
- The new key will NOT change the way your alarm or immobiliser works
- The new key will NOT repair a faulty immobiliser
- The key will NOT programme any other key fob, the programmer will only programme the key fob we supply
- If you require 2 keys you will need to purchase 2 programmers each key fob requires 1 programmer